Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12th

Charlie - you chose to go to McDonalds for your birthday dinner really because you wanted to play in the (germ-infested, smelly) play place there.  Ok, I can suck it up with the promise of Menche's ice cream afterward!  Just as we're ordering, Henry throw's up on the floor.  Yeesh.  I'm hoping it was something he ate and it passes.  We eat our dinner, and Henry falls asleep on my lap.  You, Bridget and Dad go on into the play area and I carry sleeping Henry in there as well, thinking he can hang out and let you play for a little while - it is your birthday afterall!  As I sit down there, Henry throw's up again, but all down my front - into my purse, down my legs,..we're both covered.  So I took Henry home and told Dad I'd be back in awhile.  Got him cleaned up, but the barfing went on through the night.  And no Menche's!!!  Sometime, I'll tell you the very unexciting story of the three birthdays in a row when I had the flu,...well, I guess I just did.

Happy Birthday Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment