Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blessings....

You kids should know, that I have moments of sheer hell.  I hate it when you chomp in my ear, I hate it when you bicker, I hate it when you scream at a high pitch.
However, I am so blessed.  We are all blessed.  I go to bed each night, and I think "Thank you God for keeping each of us healthy, for being able to go to bed each night climbing in with our own two feet, closing our eyes, and breathing deep, fresh air.  We are so fortunate to have each other,... I wouldn't trade this life for anything."

Some people struggle every day.  We should not forget these people.  We should be aware of those who need our support and help.  But when we can home together, at the end of the day, and be good with our choices and find happiness in each other, it's a good day.

I hope in your lives, you will each find simple abundance and happiness in the little things.  In the end, this is all that matters.

Now, I'm going to sit on the patio, listen to some good music, drink a margarita, and hope that all the little people that are still making noise up their rooms go to sleep and know how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment