Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Mummy Charlie

Why is Charlie dressed like a mummy you ask?  No, it's not Halloween, Charlie just has second degree burns on his back from falling on the treadmill!  I'm having one of those nights where I'm hanging my head low and feeling that everyone would say, "DUH!".  For the record, I didn't know he was on the treadmill, but apparently, he wanted to "exercise".  He must've gotten going too fast and took a layer of skin off most of his back.  A trip to the Urgent Care, a roll or two of gauze, and a check up at the Burn Clinic down at Children's tomorrow.  This is right up there with Henry's broken leg on the trampoline and Will's broken hip from falling from the tree!  Those are stories for another day....

My sad little mommy heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment